Its main aim is the elaboration of a feed for goats that reuse agricultural waste currently burnt and that reduze greenhouse gases released from ruminants.
To achieve that, there is a participation of different organizations from the public and the private sector:
• La Unió de Llauradors i Ramaders del País Valencià (La Unió), main professional agricultural organization in Comunitat Valenciana (region in Spain)
• Unión de Productores de Caprino (UNIPROCA) goat farmers cooperative.
• Low Carbon Economy, non-profit foundation to obtain a social and economic model based on reduced use of fossil fuels
• Airatec Biomass, biomass consulting and engineering company.
• Area Europa scarl, consulting company specialized in territorial and economic development.
The actions of the project are clasified in different types: preparation, implementation, monitoring communication and management. The total of the actions are 18. All of them can be summarize like this:
The project began in the second half of 2017 and its expected completion date is mid 2020. The expected representation (schedule) of the different project actions have been classified by quarter as follows: